By A. Walter Dorn,A Walter, Professor Dorn
Read Online or Download Air Power in UN Operations: Wings for Peace (Military Strategy and Operational Art) PDF
Best war & peace books
Heo conceptualizes reconciliation in diplomacy thought and fills a spot via development a theoretical framework for interstate reconciliation. Combining historic and political medical methods, she analyses case experiences from Europe, the center East, and Northeast Asia.
Via a multi-disciplinary technique, this quantity reports the administration and payment of clash and disputes in East Asia. clash and disputes exist far and wide in human society. The administration and cost of them has develop into an critical. This quantity is an important contribution to a broader realizing of the complexities interested in dealing with and settling disputes and conflicts at local, inter-state and intra-state degrees within the East Asian quarter.
Severe Peace schooling and worldwide Citizenship deals narrative bills representing a number of methods instructor and learner activists have come to achieve chances for peace and reconciliation via unofficial curricula. With those narratives, the booklet demonstrates the connections among serious peace schooling and such the most important concerns as human trafficking, gang violence, contested narratives of nationhood and belonging, gender identities, and the importance of mentoring.
Bloomfield charts India’s profoundly ambiguous engagement with the thorny challenge of defending susceptible folks from atrocities with no fatally undermining the sovereign nation method, an issue that is now considerably formed through debates concerning the accountability to guard (R2P) norm. Books approximately India’s evolving position in international affairs and approximately R2P have proliferated lately, yet this is often the 1st to attract those debates jointly.
- Horizontal Inequalities and Post-Conflict Development (Conflict, Inequality and Ethnicity)
- The Good Neighbour: Volume 5, The Official History of Australian Peacekeeping, Humanitarian and Post-Cold War Operations: Australian Peace Support Operations in the Pacific Islands 1980–2006
- The Challenge of Nation-Building: Implementing Effective Innovation in the U.S. Army from World War II to the Iraq War
- US-China Rivalry and Taiwan's Mainland Policy: Security, Nationalism, and the 1992 Consensus
- Norway’s Peace Policy: Soft Power in a Turbulent World
Additional info for Air Power in UN Operations: Wings for Peace (Military Strategy and Operational Art)
Air Power in UN Operations: Wings for Peace (Military Strategy and Operational Art) by A. Walter Dorn,A Walter, Professor Dorn