By Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Encourage each pupil to boost in-depth wisdom and complex geographical abilities with this scholar ebook from the prime A-level Geography publisher*, totally up-to-date for 2016 with unique content material assurance, attention-grabbing case reports and review coaching materials.
- allows scholars of all skills to extend, follow and revise their topic wisdom as they paintings via transparent factors of keyword phrases and topics
- Brings geographical conception to existence via delivering a wealthy resource of up to date case experiences for every actual and human topic
- Builds the middle, cartographic, graphical, statistical and ICT abilities that scholars have to maximise their capability via a committed talents part adapted to AQA's 2016 specification
- is helping scholars interact with tough strategies, give some thought to their studying and map their growth with pointer questions all through and end-of-chapter evaluate questions
- permits AS and A-level scholars to procedure their assessments with self assurance through venture quite a few perform questions written by way of topic experts with reading experience
- helps you in making plans proper and interesting fieldwork tasks that meet the replaced fieldwork and research requirements
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition PDF
Similar earth sciences books
This can be the 1st textbook to contemplate all points of the cryosphere process within the context of worldwide environmental switch pushed via human task and weather. Considers all six features of the cryosphere – ice sheets, glacier ice, permafrost, river and lake ice, sea ice and snow – within the context of world environmental switch pushed by way of human task and weather.
This e-book describes fresh growth in object-based photograph interpretation. It provides new leads to its program to verification of nuclear non-proliferation. A entire workflow and newly built algorithms for object-based excessive answer photo (pre-) processing, function extraction, switch detection, class and interpretation are built, utilized and evaluated.
New and extra actual suggestions for satellite tv for pc gravimetry can be on hand quickly, with promising purposes in Earth sciences. With this particular factor the authors are looking to stimulate dialogue between Earth scientists on goals and personal tastes for destiny satellite tv for pc gravimetry missions. this can be an urgently wanted dialogue.
This hugely topical research of tropical deforestation reviews at the first section of a giant, built-in, multi- institutional, and team-based learn. established in Mexico, it's designed to appreciate and venture land alterations in a improvement frontier that pits the quickly starting to be wishes of smallholder farmers to chop down forests for cultivation opposed to federally subsidized tasks dedicated to numerous foreign courses of wooded area renovation and complementary financial courses.
- Practical Finite Element Modeling in Earth Science using Matlab
- The Physical Geography of Western Europe (Oxford Regional Environments)
- Proterozoic Crustal Evolution (Developments in Precambrian Geology)
- Computational Paleontology
Extra info for AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition
AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition by Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner