By Andrew C. Kuchins,Jeffrey Mankoff,Oliver Backes
Read or Download Armenia in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports) PDF
Similar government books
An advent to faith and Politics bargains a complete evaluation of the various theories of faith and politics, and gives scholars with an obtainable yet in-depth account of the main major debates, concerns and methodologies. Fox examines the ways that faith affects politics, analyses the present key concerns and offers a state-of-the-art account of faith and politics, highlighting the range in country faith regulations world wide.
Whereas the ecu Union (EU) is largely perceived as a version for neighborhood integration, the encouragement of neighborhood co-operation additionally ranks excessive between its overseas coverage priorities. Drawing on a wealth of assets and broad fieldwork performed within the Commonwealth of autonomous States (CIS), Laure Delcour questions the pursuit of this exterior aim in european regulations applied within the CIS and the life of an ecu neighborhood imaginative and prescient within the post-Soviet quarter.
This choice of non-partisan reviews written by way of award-winning CQ Researcher newshounds specializes in provocative present coverage concerns. As an annual ebook that comes jointly simply months prior to it is going to press, the quantity is all new and as up to date as attainable. and since it’s CQ Researcher, the coverage studies are expertly researched and written, exhibiting each side of a topic.
The ideal for Congress classes for over 30 yearsCongress and Its contributors, 16th version, by means of Roger H. Davidson, Walter J. Oleszek, Frances E. Lee, and Eric Schickler, deals readers present, complete assurance of Congress and the legislative strategy by means of reading the strain among Congress as a lawmaking establishment and as a set of politicians always seeking re-election.
- Representation and Effectiveness in Latin American Democracies: Congress, Judiciary and Civil Society (Routledge Studies in Latin American Politics)
- Shifting Power in Asia-Pacific?: The Rise of China, Sino-US Competition and Regional Middle Power Allegiance (Global Power Shift)
- Challenges of Party-Building in Latin America
- Historical Dictionary of the Kennedy-Johnson Era (Historical Dictionaries of U.S. Politics and Political Eras)
- Colombian Agency and the making of US Foreign Policy: Intervention by Invitation (Routledge Studies in Foreign Policy Analysis)
Additional resources for Armenia in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports)
Armenia in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports) by Andrew C. Kuchins,Jeffrey Mankoff,Oliver Backes