By Anastassia Obydenkova,Alexander Libman
Read Online or Download Autocratic and Democratic External Influences in Post-Soviet Eurasia (Post-Soviet Politics) PDF
Similar war & peace books
Heo conceptualizes reconciliation in diplomacy concept and fills a spot by way of development a theoretical framework for interstate reconciliation. Combining ancient and political medical ways, she analyses case stories from Europe, the center East, and Northeast Asia.
Via a multi-disciplinary process, this quantity reports the administration and cost of clash and disputes in East Asia. clash and disputes exist far and wide in human society. The administration and cost of them has turn into an significant. This quantity is an important contribution to a broader figuring out of the complexities curious about coping with and settling disputes and conflicts at nearby, inter-state and intra-state degrees within the East Asian area.
Severe Peace schooling and worldwide Citizenship bargains narrative debts representing a number of methods instructor and learner activists have come to achieve probabilities for peace and reconciliation via unofficial curricula. With those narratives, the e-book demonstrates the connections among serious peace schooling and such the most important matters as human trafficking, gang violence, contested narratives of nationhood and belonging, gender identities, and the importance of mentoring.
Bloomfield charts India’s profoundly ambiguous engagement with the thorny challenge of shielding susceptible people from atrocities with no fatally undermining the sovereign kingdom procedure, an issue that's now considerably formed through debates in regards to the accountability to guard (R2P) norm. Books approximately India’s evolving position in global affairs and approximately R2P have proliferated lately, yet this is often the 1st to attract those debates jointly.
- Regional Peacemaking and Conflict Management: A Comparative Approach (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- Global Warming, Militarism and Nonviolence: The Art of Active Resistance
- Yearbook of International Humanitarian Law Volume 18, 2015
- Waging War on War: Peacefighting in American Literature (Global Studies of the United States)
- High-Value Natural Resources and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: Volume 3 (Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and Natural Resource Management)
- Mediation of International Conflicts: A Rational Model (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
Extra resources for Autocratic and Democratic External Influences in Post-Soviet Eurasia (Post-Soviet Politics)
Autocratic and Democratic External Influences in Post-Soviet Eurasia (Post-Soviet Politics) by Anastassia Obydenkova,Alexander Libman