By Chris Hellberg,Truman Boyes,Dylan Greene
Service prone are more and more enthusiastic about supplying triple-play bundles that contain web, video, and VoIP services—as good as multi-play bundles containing much more complex prone. Broadband community Architectures is the 1st accomplished consultant to designing, enforcing, and handling the networks that make triple-play prone possible.
Hellberg, Greene, and Boyes current their field-tested most sensible practices and objectively overview the tradeoffs linked to key up-front architectural judgements that stability the complexities of bundled companies and complicated site visitors guidelines. Broadband community Architectures not purely files what's attainable in this speedily altering box of networking, however it additionally info easy methods to divide web entry into those extra refined providers with really expert caliber of provider handling.
· An in-depth advent to next-generation triple-play prone: parts, integration, and company connectivity
· Triple-play spine layout: MPLS, Layer three VPNs, and Broadband community Gateways (BNGs)/Broadband distant entry Servers (B-RAS)
· Protocols and techniques for integrating BNGs into powerful triple-play networks
· Triple-play entry community layout: DSLAM architectures, aggregation networks, delivery, and Layer 2 tunneling
· VLAN-per-customer as opposed to service-per-VLAN architectures: merits and disadvantages
· PPP or DHCP: selecting the best entry protocol
· concerns linked to working in wholesale, unbundled environments
· IP addressing and subscriber consultation management
· Broadband community protection, together with Denial of provider assaults and VoIP privacy
· the way forward for instant broadband: IMS, SIP, and non-SIP established mounted cellular convergence and instant video
Read or Download Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security) PDF
Similar telecommunications books
This identify covers the main frequent parts of web and Intranet know-how and their improvement. It info the most recent advancements in learn and covers new issues comparable to IP6, MPLS, and IS-IS routing, in addition to explaining the functionality of standardization committees akin to IETF, IEEE, and UIT.
In Recording historical past, Peter Martland makes use of a variety of archival resources to track the genesis and early improvement of the British list from1888 to 1931. a piece of financial and cultural historical past that pulls on an enormous diversity of quantitative facts, it surveys the industrial and enterprise actions of the British list like no different paintings of recording heritage has sooner than.
Instant telecommunication platforms generate a big quantity of curiosity. within the final twenty years, those structures have skilled a minimum of 3 significant technological leaps, and it has develop into most unlikely to visualize how society used to be prepared with out them. during this e-book, we advise a macroscopic method on instant structures, and target at answering key questions about energy, information charges, a number of entry, mobile engineering and entry networks architectures.
This booklet examines contemporary advancements in semantic platforms which can reply to events and environments and occasions. The contributors to this book cover easy methods to layout, enforce and make the most of disruptive applied sciences. The editor discusses the 2 primary units of disruptive applied sciences: the improvement of semantic applied sciences together with description logics, ontologies and agent frameworks; and the advance of semantic info rendering and graphical types of screens of high-density time-sensitive info to enhance situational wisdom.
- Theory of Modern Electronic Semiconductor Devices
- Telemedicine Technologies: Information Technologies in Medicine and Telehealth
- Wireless Spectrum Finder: Telecommunications, Government and Scientific Radio Frequency Allocations in the US 30 MHz - 300 GHz: Telecommunications, Government ... 30 MHz to 300 GHz (Professional Telecom)
- The Cable and Telecommunications Professionals' Reference: PSTN, IP and Cellular Networks, and Mathematical Techniques: 1
Additional resources for Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security)
Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security) by Chris Hellberg,Truman Boyes,Dylan Greene