By Mathew Manweller
This enticing and authoritative four-volume source deals interesting portrayals of the forty four males who've completed the last word seat of energy within the United States—the presidency.
• forty four chapters, one for every leader government of the us, protecting their lives prior to, in the course of, and whilst proper, after their time in office
• 35 individuals, every one an entire student at the president whose lifestyles they portray
• basic files part in each bankruptcy, together with country of the Union addresses, proclamations, well-known memos, laws, and more
• A chronology of key occasions for every president
• Bibliographies for every bankruptcy, plus a cumulative bibliography on the end
Read or Download Chronology of the U.S. Presidency [4 volumes] PDF
Best government books
An advent to faith and Politics deals a accomplished assessment of the various theories of faith and politics, and gives scholars with an obtainable yet in-depth account of the main major debates, concerns and methodologies. Fox examines the ways that faith impacts politics, analyses the present key matters and gives a cutting-edge account of faith and politics, highlighting the variety in country faith rules worldwide.
Whereas the ecu Union (EU) is commonly perceived as a version for local integration, the encouragement of nearby co-operation additionally ranks excessive between its overseas coverage priorities. Drawing on a wealth of resources and broad fieldwork performed within the Commonwealth of self sufficient States (CIS), Laure Delcour questions the pursuit of this exterior target in european regulations carried out within the CIS and the lifestyles of an ecu nearby imaginative and prescient within the post-Soviet region.
This number of non-partisan studies written through award-winning CQ Researcher reporters makes a speciality of provocative present coverage matters. As an annual e-book that comes jointly simply months ahead of it is going to press, the quantity is all new and as updated as attainable. and since it’s CQ Researcher, the coverage stories are expertly researched and written, displaying each side of a topic.
The most advantageous for Congress classes for over 30 yearsCongress and Its participants, 16th version, by way of Roger H. Davidson, Walter J. Oleszek, Frances E. Lee, and Eric Schickler, deals readers present, finished insurance of Congress and the legislative strategy through analyzing the stress among Congress as a lawmaking establishment and as a suite of politicians continuously seeking re-election.
- Women’s Suffrage Memorabilia: An Illustrated Historical Study
- Texas Politics and Government
- The Uncertain Alliance: The U.S. and Israel from Kennedy to the Peace Process (Music Reference Collection,)
- The Buying of the Presidency? Franklin D. Roosevelt, the New Deal, and the Election of 1936 (Praeger Series on American Political Culture)
Additional resources for Chronology of the U.S. Presidency [4 volumes]
Chronology of the U.S. Presidency [4 volumes] by Mathew Manweller