By John Sommers-Flanagan,Rita Sommers-Flanagan
The vintage advisor to confirmed, sensible thoughts for carrying out powerful interviews
Clinical Interviewing, 5th version blends a private and easy-to-read variety with a different emphasis on either the clinical foundation and interpersonal facets of psychological health and wellbeing interviewing. It courses clinicians via straight forward listening and counseling abilities onward to extra complex, advanced medical review procedures, reminiscent of consumption interviewing, psychological prestige exam, and suicide evaluate. absolutely revised, the 5th variation shines a brighter highlight at the improvement of a multicultural orientation, the 3 ideas of multicultural competency, collaborative goal-setting, the character and technique of operating in predicament events, and different key subject matters that would organize you to go into your box with self belief, competence, and sensitivity. incorporated with this article is an entry code for the Video source middle that includes statement from the authors, in addition to counseling demonstrations that express what scientific interviewing abilities appear like in numerous environments and with a number of clients.
Effective interviewing talents will serve to help your occupation for many years to come back, and may assist you to effectively diagnose your consumers whereas incomes their belief and growing an atmosphere during which they suppose secure and open to dialogue. In Clinical Interviewing, 5th Edition you’ll find:
- DSM-5™ content material emphasizing case formula and therapy planning
- A larger emphasis on collaborative target atmosphere and the buyer as expert
- New dialogue on multicultural counseling, orientation, and competency
- Research helping evidence-based relationships
- Coverage of evaluate and interviewing through email, mobilephone, texting, quick messaging, and on-line chatting
- Structured protocol for carrying out a face-to-face, cell, or video conferencing/Skype psychological prestige exam interview
Clinical Interviewing, 5th version is a invaluable source that would lead you thru the artwork of interviewing different clients.
Read or Download Clinical Interviewing PDF
Similar psychotherapy, ta & nlp books
For greater than 20 years, sensible Analytic Psychotherapy has introduced new that means – and new meaningfulness – to client/therapist relationships. And consumers with issues as assorted as melancholy, PTSD, and fibromyalgia have benefited from its nuanced, healing strength. In A advisor to useful Analytic Psychotherapy, originators Robert Kohlenberg and Mavis Tsai sign up for with different FAP practitioners to provide a medical framework, addressing issues of convergence and divergence with different habit remedies.
Written with disarming honesty by means of a long term patient of bipolar disease, with greater than part a century’s event of intervention and remedy, this hugely own quantity lines the effectiveness of a remedy modality for psychological disorder that has won a lot flooring long ago twenty years: paintings.
The optimistic strength of Imagerypresents the speculation and perform of images treatment as an artistic intervention that demanding situations therapists to benefit the abilities for creatively designing custom-made routines to check consumers' particular wishes, difficulties, and personalities. offers a special integration of images remedy with CBT and confident psychology demanding situations therapists to strengthen imagery remedy innovations adapted to slot their person consumers' personalities and difficulties gains case illustrations and instructions for using imagery and metaphors for either adults and youngsters
Die Arbeitsgruppe „Dialektisch Behaviorale Therapie für Adoleszente (DBT-A)“ beschäftigt sich mit der Anwendung und Weiterentwicklung der DBT-A. Die Behandlung setzt sich aus einer Einzeltherapie, Familiengesprächen, Fertigkeitentraining, Telefonberatung durch den Einzeltherapeuten und einer Supervisionsgruppe zusammen.
- Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy as a Science: An Iconoclastic Perspective
- Lehrbuch der Verhaltenstherapie: Band 3: Störungen im Kindes- und Jugendalter (German Edition)
- Surviving, Existing, or Living: Phase-specific therapy for severe psychosis (The International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series)
- Coping with Chronic Illness: A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach for Adherence and Depression: Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work)
Extra info for Clinical Interviewing
Clinical Interviewing by John Sommers-Flanagan,Rita Sommers-Flanagan