By Yang Li
Development Theories and techniques of Fracture-Vug Carbonate Reservoirs explores the theories and strategies for winning improvement of a fracture-vug reservoir through proposing the developmental techniques utilized in the Tahe oilfield.
Some of the theories and strategies of constructing the Tahe fracture-vug reservoirs were encouraged via China nationwide examine tasks: The ‘Basic examine on improvement of fracture-vug carbonate reservoirs’ (2006-2010), and the ‘Basic examine on construction mechanism and oil restoration enhancement of fracture-vugcarbonate reservoirs’ (2011-2015), with help through the nationwide uncomplicated examine software of China.
These theories and strategies have facilitated the winning improvement of the fracture-vug reservoir within the Tahe oilfield, delivering potent applied sciences and inspirations to constructing related reservoirs everywhere.
- Provides info on either theoretical advancements and technological innovations
- Applies the fashionable karst formation characterization and the fracture-vug hierarchical constitution to geological investigations of fracture-vug carbonate reservoirs
- Introduces the karst facies-controlling 3D geologic modeling of fracture-vug reservoir formations
- Proposes the coupled-processing and identical multi-medium numerical simulation tools of fracture-vug reservoirs
- Presents improvement methodologies and methods of water/gas flooding
Read Online or Download Development Theories and Methods of Fracture-Vug Carbonate Reservoirs PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
Passivation of Metals and Semiconductors, and houses of skinny Oxide Layers includes a choice of papers offered at PASSIVITY-9, the ninth foreign Symposium at the Passivation of Metals and Semiconductors and the houses of skinny Oxide Layers, which was once held in Paris, 27 June - 1 July, 2005.
A well timed, hands-on consultant to environmental concerns and regulatory criteria for the petroleum undefined Environmental research and trying out tools are a vital part of any present and destiny refining actions. present day petroleum refining has to be ready to satisfy progressively more demanding situations, either environmental and regulatory.
Chemical pretreatment of nuclear wastes refers back to the series of separations strategies used to partition such wastes right into a small quantity of high-level waste for deep geologic disposal and a bigger quantity of low-level waste for disposal in a near-surface facility. Pretreatment of nuclear wastes now saved at a number of U.
Built and extended from the paintings provided on the New vigorous fabrics and Propulsion innovations for house Exploration workshop in June 2014, this publication comprises new clinical effects, updated stories, and encouraging views in a couple of components concerning the lively points of chemical rocket propulsion.
- Handbook of Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Systems: Science and Technology (Personal Care and Cosmetic Technology)
- Handbook of Enology, The Microbiology of Wine and Vinifications
- The Integration of Process Design and Control (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
- Sugar Esters Microemulsions
- Emulsions: Formation, Stability, Industrial Applications (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Catalysis for Sustainability: Goals, Challenges, and Impacts (Sustainability: Contributions through Science and Technology)
Extra resources for Development Theories and Methods of Fracture-Vug Carbonate Reservoirs
Development Theories and Methods of Fracture-Vug Carbonate Reservoirs by Yang Li