By Arthur C. Giese
Read or Download Photophysiology: Current Topics in Photobiology and Photochemistry PDF
Similar general biology books
Plant polyphenols are secondary metabolites that represent some of the most universal and frequent teams of ordinary items. They exhibit a wide and numerous panel of organic actions together with necessary results on either vegetation and people. Many polyphenols, from their structurally least difficult representatives to their oligo/polymeric types (also often called vegetable tannins) are particularly referred to as phytoestrogens, plant pigments, effective antioxidants, and protein interacting brokers.
Style 1 diabetes is a significant and customary affliction, afflicting one consistent with two hundred of the inhabitants world wide. it's extensively believed to reason destructive actual maldevelopment--congenital malformations--and different outcomes within the unborn childrens of girls with the sickness. This booklet considers the historical past of the illness in pregnant ladies and this trust that it motives anomalies because the time of the invention of insulin in 1921, and offers a profound and significant appraisal of the topic of its meant prenatal harmfulness.
Traduzido em diversas línguas e utilizado por milhões de estudantes, Biologia de Campbell tem sido a central referência acadêmica das ciências biológicas há mais de 25 anos. O sucesso desta obra se deve tanto à visão científica e pedagógica de Neil Campbell quanto às inúmeras contribuições da comunidade acadêmica internacional, que ajudou a moldar e aperfeiçoar um livro clássico para os padrões de ensino atuais.
Nitrogen within the Marine atmosphere offers details pertinent to the various points of the nitrogen cycle. This e-book provides the advances in ocean productiveness learn, with emphasis at the function of microbes in nitrogen alterations with tours to better trophic degrees. prepared into 24 chapters, this publication starts off with an summary of the abundance and distribution of a number of the sorts of nitrogen in a couple of estuaries.
- Climate Change and Global Health
- The Molecular Biology of Arrestins (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
- Chemical and Biological Aspects of Pyridoxal Catalysis: Proceedings of a Symposium of the International Union of Biochemistry, Rome, October 1962
- Spielen im Unterricht? Evolutionsbiologische und entwicklungspsychologische Aspekte: Bedeutung des Spiels am Gymnasium (German Edition)
- Proteolysis and Physiological Regulation: Miami Winter Symposium (Miami winter symposia)
- Energy-Linked Functions of Mitochondria: Papers Presented at the First Colloquium of the Johnson Research Foundation of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, April 13, 1963
Additional info for Photophysiology: Current Topics in Photobiology and Photochemistry
Photophysiology: Current Topics in Photobiology and Photochemistry by Arthur C. Giese